- Announce the award to your entire team.
- It is vital to recognize everyone present, thanking them all for their contributions before honoring the few chosen for this special recognition.
- Send a personalized, congratulatory note to their home.
- If you know the names of the family members, consider including their names in the letter.
- Plan a celebration after the presentation.
- Celebration can be on or off the work premises.
- Invite the recipient's family.
- If the recipient does not have family nearby invite a close friend.
Tuesday, April 10, 2012
Leverage Existing Awards
If you are lucky, your organization has some great recognition programs. This means you can kick back and relax, right? Wrong! There is so much you can do to make the awards more meaningful.
For more information on how you can maximize your employee recognition program, visit www.herndonrecognition.com